Almost all new laptops feature USB-C ports as the world ditches slower USB-A ports in favor of this faster, more versatile connection standard. Some modern laptops only have USB-C ports, so having a USB-C hub (a docking station) is essential. It allows you to easily connect a wired USB-A keyboard, mouse, or an older printer. A hub also provides a handy way to add an SD card reader or an HDMI connection. You also get more USB ports to use.
If you’re tired of switching dongles all the time and relying on Bluetooth, get the VAVA 11-in-1 USB-C Hub. It offers extra USB ports. When connected to a laptop, it transforms a single USB-C port into a hub, letting you connect your keyboard, monitor, mouse, Ethernet, and other peripherals. You can use it to read and write to external hard drives or memory cards.
Why Do You Need a USB-C Hub?
- One port becomes many: If you have devices that use different connectors, a docking station will help you connect them to your laptop’s USB-C port. You can easily connect video outputs like Ethernet ports and SD card slots. Most modern laptops lack ports for these peripherals. A USB-C hub can add them.
- Convenience: You probably take your laptop everywhere you go–to the office, on trips, and everywhere else. A USB-C hub allows you to easily connect your devices whenever you want. All you need to do is connect it to a USB-C connector. Get the VAVA Hub with 4K HDMI Port for your home and office and create more convenient setups.
- More screens: If you use multiple monitors, the VAVA Hub is worth getting. Laptop screens are usually small, an external monitor or two can drive up your productivity, letting you see everything at once. You won’t have to set up virtual desktops again. Also, when you’re gaming, multiple monitors can create an immersive experience. You can also use the screens for media creation. Your modern laptop packs a ton of power, using a USB-C hub helps you make the most of it.
- Easy access to new devices: If your laptop is modern, the VAVA 11-in-1 USB-C Hub can give you access to different peripherals: gaming mice, HDMI-connected monitors, and keyboards. If you own a laptop with only a USB-C connector, you’ll need an adapter to use the peripherals. Instead of getting one, get a hub that will support many devices.
How Do USB-C Hubs Work?
A USB-C hub connects to the USB-C port on your laptop’s side. Plug the hub into your laptop’s USB port then connect many USB devices. It works like a power strip for your computer, allowing you to connect peripherals to it. A docking station turns your portable device into a desktop replacement.
A USB-C docking station is the perfect device for someone with lots of power-hungry USB devices—from desk gadgets to phones. It can meet the needs of any device that needs USB power. It also offers a lot of convenience. You don’t need to look for a spare plug, simply plug everything into the same hub.
Tips for Choosing a Powerful USB-C Hub
- Ports: if you only want to connect your mouse, keyboard, and monitor, get a hub that covers those needs. But if you want to connect many devices, then consider getting a hub with multiple ports.
- Connector Type: Many USB-C hubs have an integrated cable that connects to a laptop. Other USB-C hubs don’t have a built-in cable but have a male connector that connects directly to a laptop.
- Port Type: Hub ports have 4 main duties: media display, file transfer, internet connection, and charging. Make sure the hub you get performs all these functions.
- Compatibility: It’s important to make sure that the USB-C hub you want to buy works with your laptop. You can find this information by checking the product page online.
Introducing the VAVA 11-in-1 USB-C Hub: VA-UC018
If you’d like to turn your laptop into a workhorse, get this hub. It has a 1000M gigabit Ethernet adapter and offers faster data transfers and higher security. Use it to upgrade an older computer’s bandwidth. The HDMI input for 4K videos gets rid of image lag. You can project 1080p video content or 4K UHD on the monitor, projectors, or HDTV.
The two USB ports support up to 5Gbps transfer rates; you can transfer a HD movie in minutes. The USB 2.0 port lets you connect USB-A peripherals and devices. The Type-C charging port gives you access to all your devices—whether new or old.
Here are some standout features of the VAVA 11-in-1 USB-C Hub:
- 11 ports for multiple device charging
- Super clear visuals—4K video resolution at 60Hz
- Dual 4K display
- High-speed Ethernet
- Super fast USB C 3.0 port
Other Great USB-C Hubs You’ll Love
If you don’t need an 11-in-1 USB hub, you can get these other options:
· VA-UC017 (7-in-1)
· VA-UC020 (8-in-1)
· VA-UC016 (9-in-1)
Get more USB-C ports on your laptop including HDMI, Ethernet, and traditional USB with these great USB-C hubs. You can use the hub for different tasks—connecting peripherals and displays, accessing the internet, and charging.
Get a USB-C Hub and Boost Your Productivity Significantly
Your laptop doesn’t have enough ports. Modern computers are all designed to be thinner and lighter, so they have fewer ports. Most computer manufacturers only put USB-C ports in PCs, but not every computer peripheral has a USB-C port.
If you want to plug in devices that don’t have a USB-C connection, your best bet is a USB-C hub. It turns one port into multiple and comes in a relatively compact package.
Don’t carry an array of dongles to plug everything in, simply get a USB-C hub. It increases the number of ports available, turning your laptop into a full-blown workstation. Get the VAVA 11-in-1 USB-C Hub and boost your productivity.